Holy Communion for those who are shielding
September 2 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Wednesday, repeating until December 2, 2020
We are holding special Holy Communion services on Wednesdays in St Mary’s, Reepham for those who are shielding due to age or medical reasons. The service will be held in the chancel and will be a space that is used solely for this group.
As social distancing measures are still in place we ask that you follow the following guidelines:
- Upon arrival, please sanitise your hands as you go in using the hand sanitiser on the table by the main door.
- Please sign in so that we can keep track of who has visited our church and take a copy of the service sheet.
- Please use the marked spaces in the pews. People from the same household may sit together in “family bubbles” but please ensure you are sitting apart from people who are not in your household.
- At this time we are not allowed to sing in church, but there will be music.
- At the end of the service please return your service sheet to the box provided. We are unable to serve tea or coffee, but please feel free to chat to others outside the church at an appropriate distance.
- Please sign out and sanitise your hands before leaving the building.