Private Prayer: Lyng
August 16 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Sunday and Wednesday, repeating until October 31, 2020
Keeping you safe — What you can expect when you visit St Margaret’s for private prayer
- We are delighted to welcome you back to our church for private prayer. Please help by following these rules so we can pray safe and stay safe!
- Upon arrival, please sanitise your hands as you go in using the hand sanitiser on the table by the main door.
- Most of the pews in the church have been roped off. Please use the marked spaces in the pews for private prayer. These have been measured out to ensure social distancing.
- A one way system has been put in place to ensure no face to face meetings as people enter and leave the church.
- The main door should be left half open so that visitors to the church can see if people are inside the building. This will reduce any unexpected close encounters!
- It would help us greatly to know how many people are using the building. Please can you sign the sheet with your name and date as you leave, using your own pen or pencil if possible. You do not need to leave contact details, this is only required from contractors.
- Please remember to sanitise your hands as you leave the building.