- This event has passed.
Private Prayer: Reepham
August 1, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until October 31, 2020
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Saturday, repeating until October 31, 2020
Keeping you safe — What you can expect when you visit St Mary’s for private prayer
- We are delighted to welcome you back to our church for private prayer. Please help by following these rules so we can pray safe and stay safe!
- Upon arrival, please sanitise your hands as you go in using the hand sanitiser on the table by the main door.
- Most of the pews in the church have been roped off. There is one pew on each side at the back of the church and 2 pews at the front which are to be used for private prayer.
- Please use the marked spaces in the pews for private prayer. These have been measured out to ensure social distancing.
- A one way system has been put in place to ensure no face to face meetings as people enter and leave the church. Please follow it down the main aisle and back via the north aisle, ensuring that you keep 2 metres apart at all times.
- The main door should be left half open so that visitors to the church can see if people are inside the building. This will reduce any unexpected close encounters!
- Instead of lighting a candle to remember loved ones, we would ask that you tie a ribbon to the prayer tree to remember loved ones. This reduces the transmission of Covid-19 as we are not sharing lighters or matches. Please select a ribbon without handling others.
- It would help us greatly to know how many people are using the building. Please can you sign the sheet with your name and date as you leave, using your own pen or pencil if possible. You do not need to leave contact details, this is only required from contractors.
- Please remember to sanitise your hands as you leave the building.